Sunday, August 3, 2014

My amazing week..







Monday:
I started eating healthier thanks to the support of Mandy White.














Tuesday:
Photo: I have another Fabulous 90-day M.A.P. Program starting June 7th for any business owners; who are tired of struggling to pay their bills, scared to prospects, work 75 hours a week and feel like they are not getting anywhere in their business, feel like you are on a Merry Go Round, then I got solutions for you! Create effective habits in 90 days and take your business to the next level! After talking to me for 30 minutes I guarantee you will see how this program can change your life! Spread the word, this is the best program for business owners to find clarity. 702-688-3111


I had an amazing day taking myself on in MAP figuring out my streams of income and getting aligned with how I will achieve my 1 year goal.

Wednesday:


Chili the hedgehog found his inner bat.  I found my inner posh.
Also met up with Justin Runde, had hummus, flat bread, a beer and helped eachother shift.   He also introducted me a whole new level legal advice through legal shield.  

Thursday:











Met up with Brandy Doss who gave me some amazing feedback for the future of We Organize Vegas.  She also provided me with my very much missed Mary Kay products.   Also had a great reminder by Andrea of how strong I am.  

Friday:


Constitution day at Czarnowski.    Always an amazing day to celebrate how far we've come as a company and individuals.     Also sushi dinner with David,  and movie night.   Chili also got his poop boots washed.  

Saturday:











Started the day out sleeping in, went to a BBQ, then some wine and painting at wine and canvas Las Vegas.